Quake Tri Fold Bouldering Mats - Hard-Wearing - Tri-layer Dual Density Foam
• Psychi Quake bouldering mats have been designed and engineered to provide you with maximum safety out on the boulders.
• It is made from tri-layer density foam to cushion your landings and has an ultra hard wearing material cover so it lasts the beating out on the crags.
• Tri-Layer foam means the pad can be used both ways up ensuring added durability and longevity from the pad!
• The adjustable and removeable shoulder straps are padded for your comfort and the mat is secured with aluminium buckles to keep it folded when on the move.
• New flap to secure the back straps when not in use and for storage when carrying to the crag - includes a hidden pocket with Psychi foot-mat and key clip!
• Hard-wearing rubber handle for added durability • Our side velcro straps allow you to connect two Psychi pads together to give you maximum options for padding.
• This Quake bouldering mat is ideal for high ball problems when bouldering.
• Measures 180cm x 110cm x 12.5cm unfolded.
• Measures 60cm x 110cm x 37.5cm folded. • The tri fold bouldering mat weighs6 kilograms.