Psychi Finger Tape, Climbing Tape, Gym Finger Tape, Strapping
• Psychi's highly adhesive support finger tape is the number one choice for all climbers.
• At 10 metres in length, we offer three different finger tape widths, 1.25cm, 2.5cm and 5cm.
• The zinc-oxide fabric on Psychi's climbing tape is strong and expansive and helps to protect you from finger/hand injuries and also to support and strap them.
• The finger tape is used to stop skin tears when climbing cracks, or at the end of a bouldering session if the skin is painful or tender.
• Climbers when using a pulley support often tape their fingers using climbing tape for this purpose.
• You can purchase climbing tape in a useful carry tin.
• This product also functions wonderfully as gym finger tape during weightlifting.