McArthur Tartan Chalk Bucket
Shipping calculated at checkout
- McArthur Tartan Chalk Bucket. Limited edition Chalk Bucket supporting Psychi athlete Hamish McArthur.
- Unique chalk bucket handmade in the UK.
- Upcycled from climbing centre lost property and McArthur Tartan.
- Drawstring closure, rear pocket, and brush holder.
- Portion of profits will go towards Hamish McArthur, supplementing their travel and expenses during the next World Cup and Olympic qualification season.
1x 1.25cm Finger Tape
1x 100g Loose Chalk
1x Large Boar Hair Brush
1x Double Sided Brush.
The Ragbag range of chalk bags and buckets is 100% handmade from a mix of recycled materials! From old jeans, jackets, broken chalk bags, and worn-out duffle bags, every single chalk bag or bucket is individually handmade and no two are the same, you will be getting a completely unique item!
Ragbag chalk buckets all come with a carry handle, drawstring closure, brush loop, and a front and rear pocket.
Climbing centres often end up collecting a fair amount of clothing and chalk bags that get leftover and forgotten about after a session on the wall. Unfortunately, the lost property can often end up finding its way to a landfill site or be too scruffy to be sold on at a charity shop.
To curtail all this waste we decided to team up with our friends at Dirtbags Climbing to save all this spare material from landfill and give it all a new lease of life!
Dirtbags specialise in upcycling old clothing and accessories and share our ethos for sustainability. When we approached them with the idea for our Ragbag range they were instantly on board and excited to help out.